GOOD ORIGINALS 102 Men's Button Facing Shirt Charcoal
An original flea market find from 1911 is the template for this "worker button-up shirt". Special attention: The authentic processing of the neckline! The collar is turned over very fine by hand twice - real skill is required. This is exactly how the neckline of this shirt was originally processed 100 years ago, since the comfortable modern edging machines did not yet exist. In addition, the attached button placket made of cotton fabric and the original laundry buttons make this shirt a special eye-catcher. And of course, the patched neck mirror must not be missing today, as it was then for hard-working men.
- patch button border made of cloth
- authentic fabric-clad buttons
- remarkable, puristic neckline design
- interior neck patch
- authentic flat knitted cuffs on sleeves
- Maco-Imit, 67 % organic cotton / 33 % viscose
- 1-thread, 155 gr. (5,5 oz.), made on loopwheeler
- natural, light fabric for maximum comfort for your skin
- soft and comfortable structure
Delivery is free for all orders over 50€ in France, 75€ in Europe and 150€ abroad. Orders are shipped via DHL or Colissimo in 3-5 business days. All packages are insured and trackable. An email containing the tracking number will be sent to you when the order ships.
For more information, view our Shipping and Return policies.